Do you have any questions about the hotel, our services or additional offers? So that you can have a pleasant stay at Hotel Sportalm in Zauchensee, we have summarised the most important information and answers for you.
If you have any further questions, we will be quite happy to help you personally. Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com,or call us directly at +43 6452 4006.
Here’s what’s in store for you at Hotel Sportalm – your home away from home
- Directly located at the ski area – just a short walk to ski lifts
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout
- A bright, modern living room with a well-stocked library
- Excellent cuisine with international and regional dishes
- Our kitchen staff will take care of any special requests (allergies, vegetarians, vegans)
- In the afternoon, we will indulge you with an après-ski snack
- A compact and well-designed sauna area with two infrared cabins, two Finnish saunas and steam room are all available every day
- Bathrobes furnished in your room (free slippers on request)
- Massages by our officially certified massage therapist, Margreth Thurner
- Friendly, unobtrusive, appreciative service
- The hotel with a personal touch
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel (but preferably not in the restaurant ;-))
Requests that we cannot meet:
- We are unable to provide allergy-free rooms (our rooms are fully carpeted). Of course, we use hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Unfortunately, your pet cannot come along with you
- For children, we have no special facilities or service (cots and high chairs are of course available)
- The hotel is intended for use by skiers and hikers. It is not accessible for those in wheelchairs or for persons with disabilities.
- Our hotel does not have an indoor swimming pool
- You can check-in anytime after 3:00 p.m.
- If you Arrive after 6:00 p.m., we request you to contact us so that our kitchen team can possibly prepare something for you.
- On departure day, we request that you check out by 10:00 a.m. If you wish to ski on your last day, you can use the sauna area for only 9 euros per person and also enjoy our après-ski snack. Subject
- to availability, we can also offer a late check-out time – for just 25 euros per person we can give you an entire extra day of holiday.
- You can pay your hotel bill by cash, debit or ATM card. We also accept Visa or MasterCard.
- You may also pay your bill in advance by bank transfer.
- Cancellation Policy
- The right to cancel as defined in §18 para 1, no. 10 of the Distant and Outward Transactions Act (FAGG) does not apply, but the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry do apply. The place of jurisdiction is the authorised court at St Johann im Pongau).
- Our travel insurance
- Parking spaces are available for all guests free of charge. They are subject to availability. Please note that reservations cannot be made.